Wednesday 22 July 2015

Annoying Orange Made a TV Show?



Yes, they made a TV show! Titled 'The high Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange', it was a live action show for Cartoon Network, which aired for 2 seasons, with 30 episodes each until it was canceled (Thankfully, I wonder why! I'll never let any kid of America watch something like that or I can't imagine that). Not only that, they burned it onto DVD and are selling them in the store. That's one way to really add something to the market. I don't know what else I can say about it. I try not to put crap onto my blog and whatever, but they really hit the shock factor just seeing that a DVD is out there. I didn't buy this nor wouldn't purchase it. I did purchase all three Fred movies previous that was worth this, but this... no way!

No comments:

Post a Comment